significato testi Dude Ranch

« Older   Newer »
blinka182
view post Posted on 26/4/2007, 13:10     +1   -1

Pathetic
A song about a guy feeling pathetic, thinking about how he doesn't fit in with any of his friends and just wants to be left alone.

Voyeur
A song about a guy who likes watching a girl he knows shower because that's all that he can get.

Dammit
About a guy who gets dumped by her girl, and how he gets through it.

Boring
A guy is dumped by the same old boring line, "It's not you it's me". A song about trust.

Dick Lips

This song was written by tom, and he had no title for it. The day that we recorded it, our producer asked what the title for the song was, and tom had none. On that particular day, I was stoked on the phrase " "dick lips" and was calling everyone that name through the whole session. When Trombino asked tom for the title, I suggested dick lips as the name, and tom was stoked on it. We originally were going to come up with a better title when the record actually came out, but we ended up liking the name, and it stuck.
By: Mark

Waggy
I made this word up while belching, and wanted to title a song with it. This was the song that got stuck with that title.

Enthused

About a girl who dumps a guy and she doesn't want him to like her anymore so she pretends she doesn't even know he exists, even though he's still crazy for her.

Untitled
A song about a guy who gets all excited when a girl says that she likes him but later changes her mind.

Apple shampoo
This song is about a girl I had a crush on, and she used apple shampoo, and her hair always smelled like it.

Emo
Emo is actually a style of music, and we thought this song kind of sounded like an emo song when we worte it. During rehearsals, we would say, "hey, let's play that emo sounding song again." The title stuck.

Josie

A song by Mark about how his perfect girlfriend would be.

A new hope
This is the actual title of star wars. Watch the beginning credits when the words scroll up the screen.

Degenerate

A song about a guy who gets drunk one night and does some stuff and gets tossed into jail where he meets a guy called Ben Dover.

Lemmings
Lemmings are animals which follow one another and run off of cliffs into the sea to their deaths. The song is about an old friend of mine who expected everyone to follow what he said was correct. Most of the time, what he thought was correct was really idiotic. He expected us to be lemmings...

I'm sorry
I think that this is the saddest song on the whole of dude ranch. It can relate to a lot of different things depending on how you look at it. It's talking about how blink has progressed from being just a small band, and how their lives have changed.

Edited by blinka182 - 22/11/2008, 19:51

0 replies since 26/4/2007, 13:10   355 views