significato testi chesire cat

« Older   Newer »
blinka182
view post Posted on 26/4/2007, 13:09     +1   -1

Carousel
This song is about a guy who's girlfriend left him and he has no job and no money. He feels cut off from the world, waiting for the phone to ring. One of the few old songs that blink still regularly plays at shows, so I guess it must have some special meaning to them.

M+M's
Someone is so desperately lonely and in love with a girl and would do anything for her, and just wants to get away somewhere that he can be alone with her.

Fentzooler
One of the band member's ex-girlfriends that treats him badly all the time and just expects him to stay with her longer but he's tired of her 'always right' attitude and wants to leave.

Touchdown boy
This song is about how he thinks football players always get all the girls and how he's jealous.

Strings
A guy wants to have a girl and not be alone but he also wants to have freedom and not get tied to his girlfriend's "Strings".

Peggy Sue
This is a song growing up, when you want to do whatever you feel like, but your parents keep on telling you what you can and can't do.

Sometimes
Mark complaining about how he thinks his girlfriend doesn't love him anymore and he thinks that it's over because he doesn't say enough.

Does my breath smell?
This song is about Tom's view of girls and the success he has with them.

Cacophony
A song about a girl who wants too much in a relationship and Mark only wants a girlfriend and he says it's all moving too fast.

TV
Mark's love of TV! I need my TV, oh...

Toast and bananas
A girl dumps a guy and completely ignores him and this is just a song about how pissed he is at her.

Wasting time
About a guy who likes a girl allot and wants to ask her out but he's afraid that she'll say no and he just wastes all of his time thinking about her.

Romeo and Rebecca
Tom wants to have sex with his girlfriend that he has been with for a very long time and he has put all his time and money into her and she's younger than him and she doesn't want sex yet" for this song, but that isn't quite the way it comes over to me, it seems more like a song after breaking up with someone...

Ben Wah Balls
Well this is the longest track on the CD, and it's the start of the joke songs. It has absolutely no truth to it at all. It's about a guy who goes out side one day and meets this girl and falls in love with her and later realizes it's his daughter.

Depends
A song about a kid who keeps having accidents and some toilet problems.

Edited by blinka182 - 22/11/2008, 19:59

0 replies since 26/4/2007, 13:09   282 views