Comunicato Stampa Ufficiale dal sito Blink 182

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 26/7/2012, 17:56     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator
Bonus:
+6

We are very sorry to announce that our planned Brixton Academy show tonight (Thursday 26 July 2012) has been cancelled. After the show last night, the doctor was called out to Mark Hoppus who has been diagnosed with acute laryngitis, bronchitis, and sinusitis and been told that he is unable to perform tonight. Apologies to all of our fans who had bought tickets and were looking forward to show. Thanks for all of the continued support and understanding and coming out to see us at the 34 previous shows we’ve done on the European tour this summer. We’ve had an awesome time and hope you have too.

For further information please contact the ticket agent where you purchased your tickets for a full refund.

-Mark, Tom, and Travis

TRADUZIONE
Siamo molto spiacenti di annunciare che il nostro live alla Brixton Academy Tonight Show (Giovedi 26 luglio 2012) è stato annullato. Dopo lo show della scorsa notte, Mark Hoppus si è diretto in ospedale, dove gli è stato diagnosticata una laringite acuta, bronchite e sinusite e gli è stato detto di non essere in grado di cantare questa sera. Ci scusiamo con tutti i nostri fan che avevano acquistato i biglietti e non vedevamo l'ora di vederci. Grazie per tutto il continuo sostegno e la comprensione e per essere venuti a vederci ai 34 precedenti spettacoli che abbiamo fatto durante il tour europeo questa estate. Abbiamo avuto una risposta impressionante e vi rigraziamo sinceramente.

Per ulteriori informazioni si prega di contattare l'agente da cui avete acquistato i biglietti per un rimborso completo.

-Mark, Tom e Travis

0 replies since 26/7/2012, 17:56   35 views