No It Isn't è dedicata a Tom e ai Blink, Conferme più o meno ufficiali

« Older   Newer »
goku_2132
view post Posted on 24/3/2008, 20:42     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Diesel93 @ 9/2/2008, 18:22)
a tutti mancano, compreso Tom... qualcuno deve fare solo il primo passo... ma sono entrambi troppo orgogliosi!

quoto! dovrebbe essere ma tom telonge a fare il pirmo passo!!!! mettersi in Cu*o l'orgoglio e fare il primo passo, xk è stato lui ke ha sbagliato e è lui ke devi rimediare :9874:

vi sbgliate anke nel disco omonimo sn i 3 di una volta! ahahaha...fors un po' meno xk sn un po' cresciuti ma fanno sempre i cretini ihih lo ho visto nn mi ricordo dove xd uff...! w blink!!!!!

Diesel93
view post Posted on 25/3/2008, 14:24     +1   -1

ragazzi, visto il topic è no it isnt' posto ciò che dice wikipedia a riguardo della canzone.

"No, It Isn't" is a song by +44. It was originally released in late 2005 as a rough mix for free download from the band's site. Carol Heller originally sang backing vocals in this version of the song, but the backing vocals were re-recorded for the final album version. The CDs came free with merchandise purchased from the band's site. Based on the packaging, it is assumed there are only 500 copies of this single. They are rarely seen on ebay and are believed to be worth in the region of £100-£200 because of the fact there are only 500 copies. There were no other songs on the CD. The album version, as well as the live version, has a new drum track, as well as an extra verse at the end of the song, (Please understand... Lay rotting where I fall. I'm dead from bad intentions. Suffocated and embalmed and now all our dreams are cashed in. You swore you wouldn't lose then lost your brain, you make a sound that feels like pain. So please understand, this isn't just goodbye, this is I can't stand you.) that was not on the limited edition single version.
On October 24, Travis Barker (drummer from the band) told Ultimate-Guitar.com on "No It Isn't":
I have a snare and I just like lay real back, and just play accent things here and there. Originally that was all acoustic and I never wanted to put drums in. I always thought like what Mark was saying and the words, what he was talking about, just stood on its own. There didn't need to be anything else behind it besides him and that acoustic guitar. Then I kind of got outvoted. They like drums in it, so I was like, "I'm down with it. If it makes the song better, I'm gonna do it."[1]
The song was available for download on their official site on December 13, 2005, which happened to be the day the ex-bandmate from Blink-182, Tom DeLonge was scheduled to release material from his new band, Angels & Airwaves, and also his 30th birthday. Hoppus has stated that he didn't mean for that coincidence to happen, it was a decision made purely by +44 management.
Rumors that the song was directed to Angels & Airwaves has been made. Hoppus has been confronted about this, and immediately denied it. However, later on Hoppus admitted it is toward Tom DeLonge. He also admitted that is why he named the song No It Isn't. Whenever he was asked if the song was about Tom DeLonge, he would reply "No, It Isn't"

ho messo il grassetto e la sottolineatura alle cose che per me han + significato e che non sapevo ...
spero vi sia utile :6510:

goku_2132
view post Posted on 1/4/2008, 19:44     +1   -1

c'è la traduzione? cmq grz!

Diesel93
view post Posted on 1/4/2008, 20:07     +1   -1

se vuoi traduco. ovvio dimmmi quali righe.
per ora traduco il grassetto... così coem mi viene.

The song was available for download on their official site on December 13, 2005

la canzone era disponibile per il download sul loro sito (sito dei +44) ufficiale il 13 dicembre 2005 (compleanno di tom delonge)

Rumors that the song was directed to Angels & Airwaves has been made. Hoppus has been confronted about this, and immediately denied it. However, later on Hoppus admitted it is toward Tom DeLonge. He also admitted that is why he named the song No It Isn't. Whenever he was asked if the song was about Tom DeLonge, he would reply "No, It Isn't"

erano state fatte voci che la canzone era stata diretta agli angels and airwaves. hoppus è stato a conoscenza di queste voci e ha subito negato. comunque hoppus dopo ha ammesso che la canzone era rivolta a Tom Delonge. ha anche detto il perchè di questo titolo "No It Isn't". quando qualcuno gli avrebbe chiesto se la canzone era rivolta a tom delonge lui avrebbe potuto rispondere "No It Isn't".

view post Posted on 1/4/2008, 21:05     +1   -1

kill yr. idols / sonic death

Group:
Bonus:

CITAZIONE (goku_2132 @ 24/3/2008, 21:42)
vi sbgliate anke nel disco omonimo sn i 3 di una volta! ahahaha...fors un po' meno xk sn un po' cresciuti ma fanno sempre i cretini ihih lo ho visto nn mi ricordo dove xd uff...! w blink!!!!!

No, hanno continuato a fare gli scemi nei concerti ma nel disco non c'è nulla di divertente :)

Web Contacts  Top
synystershadow91
view post Posted on 3/6/2008, 16:14     +1   -1

[/QUOTE]
No, hanno continuato a fare gli scemi nei concerti ma nel disco non c'è nulla di divertente :)
[/QUOTE]
QUOTO

goku_2132
view post Posted on 5/6/2008, 14:06     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Diesel93 @ 1/4/2008, 21:07)
se vuoi traduco. ovvio dimmmi quali righe.
per ora traduco il grassetto... così coem mi viene.

The song was available for download on their official site on December 13, 2005

la canzone era disponibile per il download sul loro sito (sito dei +44) ufficiale il 13 dicembre 2005 (compleanno di tom delonge)

erano state fatte voci che la canzone era stata diretta agli angels and airwaves. hoppus è stato a conoscenza di queste voci e ha subito negato. comunque hoppus dopo ha ammesso che la canzone era rivolta a Tom Delonge. ha anche detto il perchè di questo titolo "No It Isn't". quando qualcuno gli avrebbe chiesto se la canzone era rivolta a tom delonge lui avrebbe potuto rispondere "No It Isn't".

grazie 1000!...woow cmq bella l'idea del titolo no it isn't se è x quello!

21 replies since 9/2/2008, 16:07   1770 views